innova Mulsin® Vitamin A
The concentrated vitamin liquid helps to maintain healthy skin and good vision and supports the immune system in its function.
Possible fields of application:
According to the German Nutrition Society (DGE), the following applies:
- a recommended daily allowance of 1 mg of vitamin A for men older than 19 years, for women 0.8 mg
- pregnant women (beyond the fourth month) have an increased demand; They should take 1.1 mg a day, breastfeeding mothers 1.5 mg
- children under 4 months: 0.5 mg
- children under 4 years 0.6 mg and from 4 to 6 years 0.7 mg
- children between 7 and 9 years 0.8 mg, between 10 and 12 years 0.9 mg
- girls between 13 and 14 years 1.0 mg, between 15 to 18 years 0.9 mg
- boys between 13 and 18 years have a demand of 1.1 mg of vitamin A
Watching the vitamin A level is twice as important for pregnant women: On the one hand, a vitamin A deficiency can harm the unborn child and on the other hand, an overdose can be harmful as well. That is why expecting women should not take more than 3 mg of a retinol equivalent a day.
Advantages of this product:
- innova Mulsin Vitamin A is a liquid, therefore no tablets must be swallowed. Good for the quick intake on the go.
- pleasant taste (pear flavour)
- no artificial flavouring or sweetening agents
- no colouring agents
Contents50 ml – equals at least 1000 drops
2.664 IE (800 μg) in each drop of the emulsion
Concentrated pears, water, stabiliser: gum arabic, vegetable oil, vitamin A (retinol palmitate), preserving agent: potassium sorbate, acidifier: citric acid, antioxidant: natural vitamin E and citric acid ester
1 drop contains 2664 IE = 800 μg of vitamin A (100 % NRV*)
*Percentage of the reference amount acc. to annex XIII of LMIV VO (EG) 1169/2011
Recommendations for use:
Put 1 drop directly on the tongue or take with liquid